WebAdvisor for Faculty:
Get a WebAdvisor Account - Step by Step Guidelines - Admissions and Records
[The section is also available in a printable WebAdvisor Setup for Faculty document (PDF).]
A Web Services Account provides faculty with online access to various Ohlone College resources, such as class roster(s); grading—intermediate and final; online searchable schedule of classes; and your class schedule(s). All faculty are eligible to sign up for these services. The steps are very simple and can be completed in about five minutes via the Ohlone College Web page.
- Go to the Ohlone College homepage (www.ohlone.edu).
- Select the WebAdvisor link located in the top right corner.
- Select Sign up for WebAdvisor access.
- Go to step 2 on the displayed web page, select I need an Ohlone College web services account.
- Complete all required fields to create your own password and hint. Select Submit to establish an ID for Web Services. Be sure to make a note of this information!
- You will receive an email confirmation of your request for WebAdvisor access, which will include your user name.
- Go back to Step 1 and select Access for Faculty to start using WebAdvisor.
- The options menu is displayed on the Main Menu.
- Use the Send Page option under the File menu to send the information to your personal email address.
Web Services Account Setup
Get an ID and password for access to Ohlone services by completing the information on WebAdvisor. This information must be the same as your information in the Ohlone database.
|Colleague ID or Faculty ID Number ("Ohlone ID")||This is a 7-digit number that can be found on your paycheck.|
|First Name||Enter your first name as it appears on your paycheck.|
|Last Name||Enter your last name, as it appears on your paycheck.|
|Birthdate||Enter your Date of Birth using the format displayed.|
|Zip Code||Enter the zip code that appears on your paycheck|
After you have entered all the information, select the Submit button to complete the sign-up process.Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".