- Make a difference - Create Change
- Get “Real World” Experience
- Connect with Campus, Community & Business Leaders
- Develop Leadership, Teamwork & Communication Skills
- Lead, Inspire, Serve, Connect, & Succeed
- Experience overnight retreats and conferences
ASOC Student Government Senator applications for are available in Room 7210, Building 7, second floor at the Student Activities Office.
The minimum requirements to become an ASOC Student Government Senator are:
- Attend ASOC meetings every Tuesday, 4:00pm to 6:00pm, in Room 7101
- Attend one Senator Information meeting
- Meet the qualifications for office:
- Maintain enrollment in at least five units at Ohlone College.
- Have and maintain a minimum of 2.00 GPA, or be a first semester student.
- Obtain 50 Ohlone College student signatures on the petition (unduplicated).
- Obtain/update their student ID card each semester.
- Actively participate in ASOC events/projects (attend at least 10 activities/committees each semester).
- Serve at least 3 office hours a week.
- Communicate regularly with their constituents (for example, the 50 people who signed the petition).
- Distribute upcoming event information to Ohlone students.
- Bring ideas and energy to ASOC!
Please contact Renee Gonzales for more information at (510) 659-7311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".