Download the Fall 2015 ASOC Senator Information and Application Packet (PDF). Applications are due no later than Monday, September 14, 2015 by 3:00pm at the Campus Activities Window located on the second floor of Building 7, Fremont campus.
- Make a difference - Create Change
- Get “Real World” Experience
- Connect with Campus, Community & Business Leaders
- Develop Leadership, Teamwork & Communication Skills
- Lead, Inspire, Serve, Connect, & Succeed
- Experience overnight retreats and conferences
If you'd like to become an ASOC Student Government member, applications will be available the first two weeks of the Fall 2015 semester. For more information, contact Renee Gonzales, Student Activities Coordinator and ASOC Student Government/Inter-Club Council Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".