Save the Date!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Castlewood Country Club
707 Country Club Circle
Pleasanton, CA 94566
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Golf Cart
- Barbeque Lunch
- Benefit Dinner
Proceeds benefit Ohlone College Student Athletics Programs.
- 10:30am Registration
- 11:00am BBQ Lunch and Putting Contest
- 11:45am Final Instructions and Review Tournament Format
- 12:00pm Tee-off—Shotgun Start
- 5:30pm No Host Cocktails; Athletic Basket Raffle
- 6:30pm “19th Hole” Dinner, Raffle, Live Auction and Awards Presentation
Support the Athletes of Ohlone College by sponsoring or donating a online auction/raffle item!
- Course of play: Hill Course
- Slope: 126
- Rating: 69.9
A live and online auction will be held in conjunction with this event. A selection of exciting items will be auctioned off to the highest bidders. Payments for live auction items must be made in full on the day of the sale.
The online auction will open one week prior to the tournament. Please visit our auction website at: www.ohlone.cmarket.com.
Platinum Sponsor $10,000
Gold Sponsor $3,500
Silver Sponsor $1,800
Bronze Sponsor $1,000
Cart Sponsor $1,000
Tee Sponsors $200
- Gari Browning, Ph.D.
- Girl Zone
- Green Oak Consulting Group
- Marriott Fremont Silicon Valley
- Neurosport Rehabilitation Associates
- Ohlone College Community Education and Training
- Ohlone College International Programs and Services
- Strata Information Group
- Ron Travenick
Your contribution will help Ohlone’s Intercollegiate Athletic programs by providing facility upgrades and money for travel, equipment and uniforms. Over the years, athletic programs at Ohlone have provided our student athletes with opportunities to achieve their athletic and educational objectives. Many of our athletes continue their athletic and educational goals at four-year institutions. Complete the online Annual Golf Tournament Registration Form or download the Sponsorship Opportunities Letter/Form (PDF).
- Gold Sponsor $3,500 - Foursome, lunch and dinner for golfers plus an additional six dinner guests. Tee sign and half-page program ad. Onsite banner placement, table signage and recognition at dinner event and in all printed materials.
- Silver Sponsor $1,800 - Foursome, lunch and dinner for golfers. Tee sign and quarter-page program ad. Table signage and recognition at dinner event.
- Bronze Sponsor $1,000 - Twosome, lunch and dinner for golfers. Quarter-page program ad, table signage and recognized at dinner event.
- Cart Sponsor $1,000 - Company signs on all golf carts, dinner for two and recognition in program.
- Valet Sponsor $1,000 - Company sign at valet/bag drop station, dinner for two and recognition in program.
- Tee Sponsor $200 - Tee sign on course and recognition in program.
Additional sponsorship opportunities:
- Online Auction & Raffle - Donate gift certificates or items that can be used for the online auction or raffle. Support the Athletes of Ohlone College by sponsoring or donating a online auction or raffle item!
- Monetary donation to the Athletics Department
- Program Advertising
- Full-page $300 (5"w x 8"h)
- Half-page $225 (5"w x 4"h)
- Quarter-page $150 (2.5"w x 4"h)
- Business card $100 (2.5"w x 2"h)
For additional information, contact Donna Runyon, Golf Tournament Co-Chair and Ohlone College Softball Head Coach, at (510) 659-6053. If you are interested in playing in the golf tournament, please contact Connie Teshara at (510) 659-6220.
Ohlone College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our Tax ID Number is 77-0136497.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.