Monday, September 27, 2010
11:00am - 7:30pm
The Course at Wente Vineyards
5050 Arroyo Road
Livermore, CA 94550
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Golf Cart
- Barbeque Lunch
- Benefit Dinner
Proceeds benefit Ohlone College Student Athletics.
- 10:30am - Registration
- 11:00am - BBQ Lunch & Putting Contest
- 11:45am - Final Instructions & Review Tournament Format
- 12:00pm - Tee-off - Shotgun Start
- 5:30pm - Beverages; Athletics Basket Raffle
- 6:30pm - "19th Hole" Dinner, Raffle, Live Auction & Awards Presentation
Live & Online Auctions
A live and online auction will be held in conjunction with this event. A selection of exciting items will be auctioned off to the highest bidders. Payment for live auction items must be made in full on the day of sale.
The online auction will open one week prior to the tournament. Please visit the Ohlone College Foundation auction website.
- Registration Fee (includes green fees, cart, lunch, dinner, special awards and prizes):
- $245 each individual
- $980 golf foursome
- Two ways to register!
- Register online using the online Golf Tournament Registration Form; or
- Register through the mail or by fax by downloading, printing, and completing the Golf Tournament Registration Form (PDF)
For information, contact Donna Runyon at (510) 659-6053. For registration, contact Connie Teshara at (510) 659-6220 or fax (510) 659-7339.
- Slope: 124
- Rating: 68.7
- All players: No demin of any color. All golfers must wear non-metal spikes in their golf shoes. Players wearing improper attire will not be allowed to play on the golf course.
- Men must wear a shirt with sleeves and collar, slacks or shorts, and golf shoes on the golf course.
- Women must wear skirts, slacks or Bermuda length shorts. Short shorts and halter tops are not permitted on the course.
Platinum Sponsor $10,000
Gold Sponsor $3,500
Silver Sponsor $1,800
Bronze Sponsor $1,000
Your contribution will help Ohlone’s Intercollegiate Athletic programs by providing facility upgrades and money for travel, equipment and uniforms. Over the years, athletic programs at Ohlone have provided our student athletes with opportunities to achieve their athletic and educational objectives. Many of our athletes continue their athletic and educational goals at four-year institutions.
- Platinum Sponsor $10,000 - Three foursomes, lunch and dinner for golfers. Tee sign and full-page program ad. Onsite banner placement, table signage and recognition in all sponsor printed materials and dinner event.
- Gold Sponsor $3,500 - Foursome, lunch and dinner for golfers plus an additional six dinner guests. Tee sign and half-page program ad. Onsite banner placement, table signage and recognition at dinner event and in all sponsor printed materials and dinner event.
- Silver Sponsor $1,800 - Foursome, lunch and dinner for golfers. Tee sign and quarter-page program ad. Table signage and recognition at dinner event.
- Bronze Sponsor $1,000 - Twosome, lunch and dinner for golfers. Quarter-page program ad, table signage and recognized at dinner event.
- Tee Sponsor $200 - Includes tee sign on course and recognition in program.
Please provide electronic file for artwork and email to Thomas Hsu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-page: $300 (5" wide x 8" high)
- Half-page: $225 (5" wide x 4" high)
- Quarter-page: $150 (2.5" wide x 4" high)
- Eighth-page: $100 (2.5" wide x 2" high)
Ohlone College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our Tax ID Number is 77-0136497.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.