Baseball Camps Summer 2015 - Ohlone Renegades Youth Sports Camps
- Grades 1-10
- All camps are for boys and girls
- Registration begins Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Summer 2015 Baseball Camps are held at Mission San Jose High School, 41717 Palm Avenue, Fremont
Each day, players will work on development of individual skills and learn the importance of team play. Also, each player will have defensive practice at his or her position, hitting or pitching stations and a competitive game at the end of each day. Campers should bring their own glove, water, snacks and lunch. How to Register Online.
|June 15-19||1-10||9:00am - 2:00pm||$175|
|June 22-26||1-10||9:00am - 2:00pm||$175|
|July 13-17||1-10||9:00am - 2:00pm||$175|
|August 3-7||1-10||9:00am - 2:00pm||$175|
* Fee is per camper per session.
Registration for Summer 2015 Youth Sports Camps begins Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
Steps for Online Registration
- Go to Ohlone College Community Education Registration
- Click the “sign in” link on the left hand menu to login
- If your child is a returning student, enter your username and password
- If your child is new, create a new student profile
- Click the “courses” link on the left hand menu to browse classes by category
- Look under the column "Sports Camps" and click on the desired camp category
- Click the “Add To Cart” button next to the course you wish to register for
- Complete course registration with Visa or Mastercard
If you have questions about any of the Renegades Youth Sports Camps or registration for the camps, please contact:
Sport-specific Camp Contacts
Ohlone Women's Volleyball
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.