Softball Camps Summer 2016 - Ohlone Renegades Youth Sports Camps
- Grades 2-10
- All camps are for boys and girls
- Registration begins Friday, April 1, 2016
This softball camp includes base running, hitting, pitching, and a softball game every day. Campers will also learn the importance of team play, mental toughness and self-confidence. Lunch will be provided for all softball campers. How to Register Online.
Ohlone Renegades Youth Sports Camps are run by Ohlone College coaching staff.
New Location! The Renegades Softball Camps will be held at Sigman Field, Centerville Community Park, 3355 Country Drive, Fremont, California 94536 (Google Map).
|June 13-16||2-10||Time changed to: 10:30am - 3:30am||$155 (4 days); lunch provided|
|July 5-8||2-10||Time changed to: 10:30am - 3:30am||$155 (4 days); lunch provided|
|August 8-12||2-10||Time changed to: 10:30am - 3:30am||$190 (5 days); lunch provided|
* Fee is per camper per session.
Registration for Summer 2016 Youth Sports Camps begins Friday, April 1, 2016.
Steps for Online Registration
- Go to Ohlone College Community Education Registration
- Click the “sign in” link on the left hand menu to login
- If your child is a returning student, enter your username and password
- If your child is new, create a new student profile
- Click the “courses” link on the left hand menu to browse classes by category
- Look under the column "Sports Camps" and click on the desired camp category
- Click the “Add To Cart” button next to the course you wish to register for
- Complete course registration with Visa or Mastercard
If you have questions about any of the Renegades Youth Sports Camps or registration for the camps, please contact:
Sport-specific Camp Contacts
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.