The Coast Conference - Ohlone College Renegades Athletics
Ohlone Community College District is a member in good standing with the California Community College Athletics Association (CCCAA) and competes in the Coast Conference. The Coast Conference is the largest conference in the state of California and has 16 other schools to comprise a conference of 17 members.
Four Ohlone sports teams are not divided into Divisions:
- Men's Swim and Dive
- Men's Water Polo
- Women's Swim and Dive
- Women's Water Polo
The remaining Ohlone sports teams participate in the Coast Conference North Division, others in the South Division:
Coast Conference North Division
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Women's Softball
- Women's Volleyball
Coast Conference South Division
- Men's Baseball
- Men's Soccer
- Women's Basketball
Our Conference Gets Recruited!!!
Within a 2- to 3-hour drive of our campus there are nine Division I schools:
- California State University, Fresno (Bulldogs)
- California State University, Sacramento (Hornets)
- Saint Mary’s University (Gaels), Moraga
- San Jose State University (Spartans)
- Santa Clara University (Broncos)
- Stanford University (Cardinals), Palo Alto
- University of California, Berkeley (Golden Bears)
- University of San Francisco (Dons)
- University of the Pacific (Tigers), Stockton
Players from Ohlone College are recruited to these and other colleges and universities throughout the United States. Some players have even been recruited outside the United States.
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.