2005-2006 Men's Basketball Season Summary - Ohlone College Renegades Men's Basketball
2005-2006 Season Review
- Finished with an overall record of 21-12. State Ranking of #18 (out of 91 teams). Ranked #8 in Northern California .
- Finished second in the Coast North Conference which is considered one of the toughest conferences in the state.
- Had a 20+ win season for the fifth time in the past six years.
- Finished third in the state in points allowed, giving up only 62.0 points per game.
- Held teams to 40% FG percentage and forced opponents to commit an average of over 20 turnovers per game.
- Seeded 10 th in the state playoffs. Made it to the Sweet 16 in Northern California only to lose to Siskiyous who at one time was ranked #1 in the state of California .
- Three players were named to All Coast Conference Team: Sam Kim (1 st Team), Renardo Bass (2 nd Team), and Bert Whittington IV (2 nd Team)
- Had three players in the Top 10 in Field Goal Percentage: (Jermaine Smith-1 st at 63%, Mike Holmes and Renardo Bass - 6 th and 7 th at 50%)
- Sam Kim finished 4 th in the Conference in 3 Point FG% at 36% and led the conference in FT% at 80%.
- Team finished second in the conference in steals per game (8.2)
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.