Spring 2013 Junior Volleyball Mini Leagues - Ohlone Renegades Women's Volleyball
Open to Girls and Boys Ages 14 and Under.
The goal is to provide kids with instruction and training on the very basics of volleyball and incorporating those skills in game situations. One coach to groups of 6-10 kids per group. Kids will receive 30-45 minutes of practice time, followed by 30-45 minutes of competition.
- Saturdays: April 6, 13, 27, May 4, 18 (5 sessions; no class April 20 or May 11)
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Cost: $150
- Practice held at Ohlone College, Epler Gymnasium (Building 9), Fremont campus
- Register now!
If you have any questions, please contact Jeremy Penaflor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the office at (510) 659-6051.
Steps for Online Registration
- Go to Ohlone College Community Education Registration
- Click the “sign in” link on the left hand menu to login
- If you are a returning student, enter your username and password
- If you are a new student, create a new student profile
- Click the “courses” link on the left hand menu to browse classes by category
- Look under the column "Sports Camps & Clinics" and click on the “Volleyball” category
- Click the “Add To Cart” button for "Ohlone Youth Volleyball Mini League"
- Complete course registration with Visa or Mastercard
If you have registration questions, contact Community Education at email@example.com or (510) 742-2303.
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.