Youth Mini Leagues - Winter/Spring 2014 Leagues
Open to Girls and Boys Ages 14 and Under.
The goal is to provide young athletes with instruction and training on the basics of volleyball and incorporating those skills in game situations. Participants will be separated based on the consideration of age and level of experience (as number of participants allows). We have a ratio of one coach to groups of 6-10 athletes per group. Athletes will receive approximately 45-60 minutes of practice time, followed by approximately 45-60 minutes of competition time.
- Saturdays: January 11 to March 22, 2014 (9 sessions; No practice February 15 and March 15)
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Cost: $325
- Practice held at Ohlone College, Epler Gymnasium (Building 9), Fremont campus
- Instructor: Ohlone College Volleyball Assistant Coach Melisa Randall
- Registration is now open!
If you have any questions, please contact Jeremy Penaflor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the office at (510) 659-6051.
Steps for Online Registration
- Go to Ohlone College Community Education Registration
- Click the “sign in” link on the left hand menu to login
- If you are a returning student, enter your username and password
- If you are a new student, create a new student profile
- Click the “courses” link on the left hand menu to browse classes by category
- Look under the column "Sports Camps & Clinics" and click on the “Volleyball” category
- Click the “Add To Cart” button for "Ohlone Youth Volleyball Mini League"
- Complete course registration with Visa or Mastercard
If you have registration questions, contact Community Education at email@example.com or (510) 742-2303.
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.