Youth Mini Volleyball Leagues - Ohlone College Volleyball
Open to Girls and Boys Ages 14 and Under.
The goal is to provide young athletes with instruction and training on the basics of volleyball and incorporating those skills in game situations. Participants will be separated based on the consideration of age and level of experience (as number of participants allows). We have a ratio of one coach to groups of 6-10 athletes per group. Athletes will receive approximately 45-60 minutes of practice time, followed by approximately 45-60 minutes of competition time.
Summer 2015 Leagues
Two separate sessions to choose from:
- Session I: Tuesdays/Thursdays: July 7 - August 13 (12 meetings total)
- Session II: Sundays: July 12 - August 16 (6 meetings total)
- All sessions are 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Session I: $400
- Session II: $225
- Practice held at Ohlone College, Epler Gymnasium (Building 9), Fremont campus
- Registration is open!
Winter/Spring 2015 Leagues
Currently there are no plans to host Winter/Spring leagues due to the courts being used by Ohlone Juniors Volleyball Club girls teams. Summer 2015 league plans are currently in the works. Please check back later in the year for details on that session including dates, times, and online registration.
Fall 2014 Leagues
Currently there are no plans to host fall leagues. If there is a change we will update this section of the website as soon as possible. Ohlone Juniors Volleyball Club hosts both boys and girls programs through the fall and winter. Please go the Ohlone Juniors Volleyball Club page for more information.
Summer 2014 Leagues
- Two separate sessions to choose from:
- Session I: Sundays, July 6 - August 17, 2014 (No practice July 13), 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Session II: Wednesdays, July 9 - August 13, 2014, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Cost: $225 per session
- Practice held at Ohlone College, Epler Gymnasium (Room 9202, Building 9, second floor), Fremont campus (Campus Map)
- Registration is closed
If you have any questions, please contact Jeremy Penaflor by email at email@example.com. You may also call the office at (510) 659-6051.
Steps for Online Registration
- Go to Ohlone College Community Education Registration
- Click the “sign in” link on the left hand menu to login
- If you are a returning student, enter your username and password
- If you are a new student, create a new student profile
- Click the “courses” link on the left hand menu to browse classes by category
- Look under the column "Sports Camps & Clinics" and click on the “Volleyball” category
- Click the “Add To Cart” button for "Ohlone Youth Volleyball Mini League"
- Complete course registration with Visa or Mastercard
If you have registration questions, contact Community Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 979-7590.
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.