2015-2016 Women's Basketball Season
Play college basketball for the 2015-16 Season. Join the Renegades Squad! First practice is July 6th 2015.
Please contact Coach Rizza at (510) 600-1560 or email@example.com or complete the online Prospective Women's Basketball Student Athlete Form to join the team and play 2015-2016. Go Renegades!!!
Attention: Openings for 2015-2016 Assistant Volunteer Coaching Staff Positions
Experience at the local high school level is preferred.
- Volunteer Recruiter position - Drive to local high schools and recruit potential athletes for the Junior College level.
- Scouting Position - Potential candidate could be retired and enjoy going to high school games or a current club coach. Someone that knows and understands the game and can take scouting report notes on X's and O's (read the offense and defense) tendencies and strengths / weakness.
If interested, please contact Head Coach Liz Rizza to set up an interview and please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our schedule for the 2015-2016 season (PDF) is now available! We hope to see you at a meet or two - or more! Go Renegades!
Our Women’s Basketball program concentrates on developing each player both on and off the court and moving them to the next level.
Players moving on in 2013
- Alexous Robinson - CSU Monterey Bay
- Madison Craig - Grand Canyon University
- Sopheap Chan - University of Maine Fort Kent
- Josephine Vieira - CSU Monterey Bay
- Alexa Martin - Pacific Union College
- Berika Egberuare - San Diego Christian
Women's Basketball Players In Action!
Photo credit: Donald Jedlovec Photography.
Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.