Summer 2013 Basketball Development Camp - Ohlone College Renegades Women's Basketball
Want to improve your ability to attack the defense off the dribble, make shots, and become an effective scorer?
A development camp is designed for intermediate to advanced basketball players grades 6th-11th who want to improve their basketball skills in a short period of time. It puts players in an environment where they can easily learn specific skills that will improve their overall understanding of the game and their ability to perform at a higher level.
It is a 2 and a half hour workout session once a week where the first hour is spent on the development of specific skills in small groups. The second hour is spent playing 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 putting the specific skill just learned into a game situation. This allows for constant feedback and correction to ensure the skills can be performed in games. This is how you get better!
You will be instructed and coached by former Division I player, now collegiate coach, Julia Allender a proven successful development coach in the greater bay area, who year after year develops young players to higher levels of performance.
- Fridays, June 21 - August 9, 2013
- 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Cost: $200 for all 8 sessions - Register online!
- Space is limited to the first 30 athletes!
- Ohlone College, Epler Gymnasium, Fremont campus (Campus Map)
Download the Summer 2013 Development Camp flyer (PDF).
For more information about the league, please contact Julia Allender at email@example.com or (510) 659-7379.
- Chereese Thomas: Starting PG San Jose State
- Nikki Beckman: Newcomer of the Year, CSUMB
- Tina Dang: All Conference Award, Texas A&M International
Steps for Online Registration
- Go to Ohlone College Community Education Registration
- Click the “sign in” link on the left hand menu to login
- If you are a returning student, enter your username and password
- If you are a new student, create a new student profile
- Click the “courses” link on the left hand menu to browse classes by category
- Look under the column "Sports Camps & Clinics" and select the “Basketball” category, and choose "Women's Basketball Summer Development Camp"
- Click the “Add To Cart” button next to the course you wish to register for
- Complete course registration with Visa or Mastercard
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.