Fall 2013 Basketball Training Camp - Ohlone College Renegades Women's Basketball
Want to be…
- a great ball handler?
- a proficient shooter?
- capable of attacking the basket?
- a more productive scorer?
This Women's Basketball Fall Training Camp provides you with the training, environment and instruction you need to increase these skills and get you in better basketball condition so you are ready for the start of your season.
You will be instructed and coached by former Division I player and now collegiate basketball coach, Julia Allender. Who’s proven to be a highly successful development coach in the greater bay area. Who year after year develops players so they are able to perform at much higher levels.
- September 15 - October 24, 2013
- Sundays, 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Thursdays, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Cost: $250 - Register online!
- Ages 8th-12th grade
- Space is limited to the first 50 athletes!
- Ohlone College, Epler Gymnasium, Fremont campus (Campus Map)
Download the Fall 2013 Training Camp flyer (PDF).
For more information about the league, please contact Julia Allender at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 659-7379.
Steps for Online Registration
- Go to Ohlone College Community Education Registration
- Click the “sign in” link on the left hand menu to login
- If you are a returning student, enter your username and password
- If you are a new student, create a new student profile
- Click the “courses” link on the left hand menu to browse classes by category
- Look under the column "Sports Camps & Clinics" and select the “Basketball” category, and choose "Women's Basketball Fall Training Camp"
- Click the “Add To Cart” button next to the course you wish to register for
- Complete course registration with Visa or Mastercard
This web page is part of the official Ohlone College website. Any Ohlone College Athletics-related information that may appear on other websites is not official and may not be accurate.