OHLONE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
43600 Mission Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94539
Regular Meeting, January 28, 2004
Audit Committee: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
OPEN MEETING: 7:00 P.M.
a. Approval of Employment: Temporary Chicano Studies Instructor (80%)
b. Approval of Early Retirement: Professor, Chicano Studies
c. Approval of Resignation: Instructor, Physical Therapist Assistant
d. Approval of Resignation: Bookstore Assistant
2. Approval of Resolution No. 11/03-04, Establishing a Nonresident Tuition Fee for Fiscal Year 2004-2005
3. Approval to Increase the Ohlone College Management and Confidential Employees Association
(OCMACEA) Salary Schedule
Communications from the Audience
4. Report on Advanced Placement Exams
5. Review of 2003-2004 Goals of the Board of Trustees
6. Future Board Meeting Agenda Items
7. Authorization for the President or His Designee to Enter into Negotiations for Letters of Intent and Joint Occupancy Agreements with Washington Township Hospital Development Corporation and Kidango, Inc.
8. State Budget Review
Items from Administrators, Faculty, Classified Senate, and Board
Any person with a disability may request this agenda be made available in an appropriate alternative format. A request for a disability-related modification or accommodation may be made by a person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation in order to participate in the public meeting to the President/Superintendent, Ohlone College, Building 27, 510-659-6200, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at least 48 hours before the meeting.
If it is anticipated that a large number of people plan to attend a Board Meeting, please call the President’s Office (659-6200) to make arrangements for an alternate meeting site.