43600 Mission Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94539
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
Date: December 15, 2004, Time: 6:30 P.M.
Meeting Location: Child Development Center (Fremont Main Campus)
Roll Call: Cordova McMillin Brunton
Foster Yee Weed
Communications from the Public
1. Swearing in of Board Members
2. Discussion of Fremont Campus Master Plan
3. Discussion of Mission Boulevard Frontage Development
4. Discussion of Surplus Property on Hillside of Fremont Campus
5. Consideration of Newark Center Project Mitigation Options Related to Borrowing Owls
Dates and Times of Next Meetings:
January 12: 7:00 p.m. / Regular Board Meeting
January 26: 7:00 p.m. / Regular Board Meeting
Any person with a disability may request this agenda be made available in an appropriate alternative format. A request for a disability-related modification or accommodation may be made by a person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation in order to participate in the public meeting to Diana Garza, Board of Trustees Support Coordinator, Ohlone College, Building 1, 510-659-6200, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at least 48 hours before the meeting.
If it is anticipated that a large number of people plan to attend a Board Meeting, please call the Presidentís Office (659-6200) to make arrangements for an alternate meeting site.