Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
As of the January 25, 2006 Meeting
- The Board approved an amendment to tBP Architectural Services contract for the Student Support Services Building.
- The Board approved both the Independents Auditor's Report and the Report/Performance Audit Bond Measure A for Year ended June 30, 2005.
- The Board ratified a China cooperation agreement between the Ohlone Community College District and Taizhou Radio and Television University, Taizhou Community College.
- The Board ratified the 2005-2006 merit pay increase for the President/Superintendent.
- The Board approved a resolution that identifies the individuals in the District who are designated to sign contracts on the behalf of the District.
- Board President, Bob Brunton introduced some new Board meeting procedures such as on voting and agenda topic discussion time limits that resulted from the Board Self Evaluation.
- During closed session, the Board approved the non re-employment of the following positions for the 2006-2007 Academic year: Chief of Safety and Security and Program Development Manager.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents , please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- Title III Project Presentation - 2/08/06
- Enrollment Report - 2/22/06
- Board Goals Workshop- 3/8/06
- Fine and Performing Arts Division Presentation - 3/29/06
- Shared Governance - 3/29/06
- Deaf Studies Division Presentation - 4/26/06
- OCNC Education Plan Update - 5/24/06
- Board Self Evaluation - 5/24/06
- Distance Education - 6/14/06
Date for Next Meetings
- February 8, 2006 - Child Development Center conference room.