Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
As of the April 26, 2006 Meeting
- The Board authorized the President/Superintendent to sign a contract with the State of California Department of Rehabilitation and the Tri-Cities One Stop Career Center, Newark
- A presentation was made by Joe McLaughlin, Tom Holcomb and Nancy Pauliukonis on the Deaf Studies Division.
- Josephine Hawkins provided an update on the Foundation's objectives, activities and strategic plan.
- The Board discussed District wide construction planning which included an initial discussion on setting project priorities.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents , please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- May 10, 2006 -
- Shared Governance
- Code of Ethics
- Marketing Presentation
- Newark Center Changes
- May 24, 2006 -
- Board Self Evaluation
- Distance Education
- Student Support Building
- June 14, 2006 -
- Technology Master Plan
- Tentative Budget
Date for Next Meetings
- May 10, 2006 - 7:00 PM, Child Development Center, Fremont Campus
- May 24, 2006 - 7:00 PM, Child Development Center, Fremont Campus