Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
As of the May 12, 2006 Meeting
- Employment contracts for the listed District management employees were approved.
- Salary adjustments for confidential and supervisory staff were approved.
- The Spring semester 2006 addendum as well as the adjunct instructors for the summer session, 2006 were approved.
- The retirement of Jim Landavazo was approved.
- A contract with Constellation New Energy was ratified.
- The Board was informed of a proposed process for granting access for neighbors to Anza Road.
- Patrick Lane presented information regarding Shared Governance.
- A presentation was made by Patrice Birkedahl on Marketing.
- The Board approved the proposed list of privileges for the Student Board Member for the 2006-2007 school year.
- The Board discussed options regarding the TV broadcasting of Board meetings.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents , please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- May 24
- Board Self Evaluation
- Distance Education
- Student Support Building
- Bond Oversight Committee Candidates
- Determine Process for President's Review
- June 14, 2006 -
- Tentative Budget
- President's Review
Date for Next Meetings
- May 24, 2006 - 7:00 PM, Child Development Center, Fremont Campus
- June 14, 2006 - 7:00 PM, Child Development Center, Fremont Campus