Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
As of the September 13, 2006 Board Meeting
- The Board approved the acceptance of completion of the resurfacing of the Tennis Courts by American Asphalt.
- The Board approved an amendment with tBP Architectures for construction administration and monitoring services.
- The Board ratified the purchase of the Experimental Classroom Audio/Visual Equipment for Classrooms 1402 and 1406.
- The Board accepted the 4th Quarter 2005-2006 Financial Report and Bond Report and related budget changes.
- A presentation was made to the Board by Sobrato Corporation regarding the Fremont Campus Development/ Frontage Project.
- The Board approved the 2006-07 final budget.
- Dr. Treadway reported that an article was recently published in a local newspaper that included a public misstatement made by a Board Member regarding the President/Superintendent’s contractual terms. Dr. Treadway requested that the Board correct the record immediately and apologize. The Board agreed to submit a letter of correction to the press.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- China Delegation Report
Date for Next Meetings
- September 27, 2006 - Board Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - Open Session
- October 11, 2006 - Board Meeting - 3:00 p.m. Jackson Theatre, Smith Center - Open Session