Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
As of the September 27, 2006 Meeting
- The Board approved a motion to retain an attorney to review allegations and/or charges regarding conflicts of interest and/or violations of the Board's Code of Ethics against Board of Trustee President, Bob Brunton. The motion further stated that the attorney will report back to the Board on or before the next October 11, 2006 Board meeting.
- The Board approved to award contract to Consolidated CM, Inc. for construction management services.
- The Board ratified the purchase of the Experimental Classroom Audio/Visual Equipment for Classrooms 1402 and 1406.
- The Board requested the remaining items of the Sept. 27 agenda to be held over to the Oct. 11 Board meeting.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
Date for Next Meetings
- October 11, 2006 - Board Meeting (3:00 pm, Jackson Theatre)
- October 25, 2006 - Board Meeting