Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
As of the November 8, 2006 Meeting
- Approved contract 251-0905-001 - Amendment #1 and Addendum #2 with Keith Woods, inspector of record for the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology and the Student Services building.
- Approved the authorization for the surplus of personal property.
- Approved Ohlone College District's 2007-2008 scheduled maintenance plan.
- Approved Amendment 7 to tBP Architectural Services Contract, Project Assignment #2, Student Support Services building.
- Postponed consideration of approval of a nonbinding letter of intent for the lease of District surplus real property.
- Approved the Easement Agreement with neighboring property owners on Witherly Lane.
- Awarded contract for mainframe hosting, server based computing service (SBCS) and CSGnet (California State Government Network) Services to California Department of Technology Service (DTS).
- Approved retirement of vice president/deputy superintendent, Deanna Walston.
- Approved Measure A bond project #1-OCNC budget increase - contingency.
- Accepted the first quarter 2006-2007 financial report and bond report, and accepted related budget changes.
- Approved Resolution 5/06-07 - Dedication of Easement to Alameda County Water District (ACWD).
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
Next Meeting Dates
- December 13, 2006