Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
As of the March 14, 2007 Meeting
- The Board approved a resolution granting emeritus status to recently retired Trustee Dan Archer.
- The Board approved the 2007-2008 Budget Planning Calendar.
- The Board ratified a contract amendment with Glazier Iron Works, Inc. for miscellaneous iron and steel stairs at the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology.
- The Board approved a 5% increase in board member compensation (BP 2725).
- The Board proposed a workshop regarding Fremont Campus Frontage Development, to explore three options: to obtain an LOI, to stop the LOI process and go to bid, and to consider Ohlone as the developer.
- The Board agreed to support Dr. Treadway’s request to pursue a proposal for a land exchange.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- Campus Master Plan Review
- Workshop: Newark Budget/Staffing
- TV/Radio Station Programming
- Board Biographies on Ohlone Website
- OCNC Education Plan Update
Date for Next Meeting
- April 11, 2007 - Newark Unified School District Administration Building, 5715 Musick Ave., Newark