Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
As of the August 8, 2007 Board Meeting
- The Board ratified an amendment to a Perkins & Will contract for the Newark Center for Health, Science and Technology.
- The Board ratified change orders for contracts with T3, Inc., Alliance Roofing Co., Inc.; Casey-Fogil Concrete; Glazier Iron Works, Inc.; Environmental Systems, Inc.; and Rosendin Electric, Inc. for the Newark Center for Health Science and Technology.
- The Board ratified an amendment to a J.A. Townsley contract for services related to the removal of Building 7.
- The Board approved the District’s initial counter proposal to the SEIU initial proposal for 2007-2008.
- The Board approved the District’s initial counter proposal to the UFO initial proposal for 2007-2008.
- The Board approved a contract with Datatel, Inc. for Datatel R18 project management and project coordination services.
- The Board approved a request for proposal (RFP) for Parking Structure Project(s) on the Fremont campus.
- The Board approved an increase in the student parking fee, from Fall 2007 to Fall 2008. Effective Fall 2007, the Spring/Fall semester parking fee will increase from $26 to $35, and Summer parking fee from $16 to $20.
- The Board approved a resolution of intent to lease surplus land for the private development of Ohlone College’s Mission Boulevard frontage property.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.
Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- Budget Workshop – Fall 2007
- OCNC Education Plan Update – 9/12/07
- Non-Instructional Media Policy Review – 9/12/07
- 2007-2008 Leadership Priorities – 9/12/07
- Campus Master Plan Review – 9/12/07
- Brown Act Workshop – Fall 2007
- Self-Study/Accreditation Workshop – Fall 2007
- Top Three Unfunded Priorities - TBD
Date for Next Meeting
- September 12, 2007 - Child Development Center conference room, 7:00pm