Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
of the September 10, 2008 Board Meeting
The following actions were taken by the Board at the September 10, 2008 meeting:
- Approved appointment of Dr. Gari Browning as Board Secretary.
- Approved all personnel actions, payroll warrants (August 2008), and accounts payable warrants (August 6-28, 2008) for the district.
- Accepted the Fourth Quarter 2007-2008 Financial Report and related budget changes.
- Approved a contract with the Fremont Symphony for marketing services.
- Ratified Amendment #1 with Consolidated Construction Management (#264-0806-001).
- Ratified Amendment to Contract #268-0802 with Kleinfelder West, Inc.
- Ratified Contract #3820901 for electrical upgrade with PG & E
- Ratified Contract #390-0901 to Salas O’Brien Engineers for Thermal Storage Design Services for the Smith Center.
- Ratified Student Services Building Change Orders to S.J. Amoroso Construction Co. Contract No. 265-0207-001.
- Ratified Project Assignment 15 with tBP Architecture for Lab Renovation Architectural Services on the Fremont campus.
- Approved the district’s final budget for 2008-2009.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.