Board of Trustees for the Ohlone Community College District
Board of Trustees Update
of the November 12, 2008 Meeting
The following actions were taken by the Board at the November 12, 2008 meeting:
- Approved all personnel actions and payroll warrants (October 2008) for the district.
- Approved a 5% increase to monthly trustee compensation.
- Approved In-kind contributions to the district.
- Ratified district contracts and community education agreements.
- Accepted the First Quarter 2008-2009 Financial Report and related budget changes.
- Reviewed district purchase orders.
- Renewed a contract with the State of California Department of Rehabilitation and the Tri-Cities One Stop Career Center.
- Approved an Amendment with tBP Architecture, Contract No. 193-0604-001.
- Adopted a New Board Member Orientation Process.
If you would like to review any of the corresponding documents, please visit the Board of Trustees Documents Index for this meeting.