BP 6620 Naming Buildings - Board Policies, Chapter 6 Business and Fiscal Affairs
- Board Approved: 11/09/05
- Amended: 9/12/07, 08/10/11
All recommendations for naming buildings shall be submitted to the Board by the President/Superintendent for action.
All recommendations shall comply with the following criteria:
- Proposals may honor people or organizations who have supported the District through major gifts
- Proposals may honor people who supported the District through exemplary service
- Proposals may recognize names that have historical or cultural significance to the District
- Persons currently serving in publicly elected office or currently employed by the District cannot be considered
See Administrative Procedure #6620.