FREMONT-NEWARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
CITIZENS' OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
NOTICE is hereby given that the Citizen's Oversight Committee appointed by the Governing Board of the Fremont-Newark Community College District will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, July 1, 2002, 6:30 P.M., Ohlone College, Room 1216, 43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont, California. The order of business for said meeting is as follows:
OTHER SCHEDULED ITEMS:
1. Approval of Minutes from the June 3, 2002 meeting (A)
2. Approval of the Agenda (A)
3. Update on the Progress of reviewing RFP's for Project Management (I)
4. Update on the Sale and Closing of the Series A Bond Issuance (I)
5. Update on the Closing of the Land Purchase (I)
6. Financial Update (I)
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Ohlone College will provide assistance and accommodation for access to activities and programs. Call (510) 659-6200 for information and arrangements.
If it is anticipated that a large number of people plan to attend a meeting, please call the President's Office (659-6200) to make arrangements for an alternate meeting site.