FREMONT-NEWARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
NOTICE is hereby given that the Citizen’s Oversight Committee appointed by the Governing Board of the Fremont-Newark Community College District will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, October 7, 2002, 6:30 P.M., Ohlone College, Room 1216, 43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont, California. The order of business for said meeting is as follows:
OTHER SCHEDULED ITEMS:
1. Approval of Minutes from the August 5, 2002 meeting (A)
2. Approval of the Agenda (A)
3. Introduction of Bond Planning Management Firm, represented by Don Eichelberger (I)
4. Approval of Architect Selection Process (I)
5. Financial Update (I)
6. Introduction to the Bond Oversight Committee Website (I)
Please Note: Staff will have a camera at the meeting for possibly obtaining a photo of the committee members for the home page of the site.
7. Discussion of presentation to the Board of Trustees for the replacement of absent committee member, Arthur Geen (I)
8. Suggestions for the next agenda.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Ohlone College will provide assistance and accommodation for access to activities and programs. Call (510) 659-6200 for information and arrangements.
If it is anticipated that a large number of people plan to attend a meeting, please call the President’s Office (659-6200) to make arrangements for an alternate meeting site.