FREMONT-NEWARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
NOTICE is hereby given that the Citizen’s Oversight Committee appointed by the Governing Board of the Fremont-Newark Community College District will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, October 6, 2003, 6:30 P.M., Ohlone College, Room 1216, 43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont, California. The meeting will be preceded by a tour of Fremont Campus Bond Projects at 6:00 P.M. The order of business for said meeting is as follows:
OTHER SCHEDULED ITEMS:
1. Seat New Student Representative Jason Greenfield
2. Approval of Minutes from the August 4, 2003 meeting (A)
3. Approval of the Agenda (A)
4. Review of Fourth Quarter Bond Financial Report (I)
5. Update on Ohlone College Fremont Campus Master Plan and Projects (I)
6. Update on Ohlone College Newark Site Master Plan (I)
7. Review and Consider Website Posting Policy (I) (A)
8. Review and Approval of Bond Committee Quarterly Purpose & Activities Report (I)(A)
9. Suggestions for next meeting agenda (A)
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Ohlone College will provide assistance and accommodation for access to activities and programs. Call (510) 659-6200 for information and arrangements.
If it is anticipated that a large number of people plan to attend a meeting, please call the President’s Office (659-6200) to make arrangements for an alternate meeting site.