OHLONE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
NOTICE is hereby given that the Citizen’s Oversight Committee appointed by the Governing Board of the Fremont-Newark Community College District will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, November 3, 2003, 6:30 P.M., Ohlone College, Room 1216, 43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont, California. The order of business for said meeting is as follows:
OTHER SCHEDULED ITEMS:
1. Approval of Minutes from the October 6, 2003 and October 20, 2003 meetings (A)
2. Approval of the Agenda (A)
3. Districtwide Master Plan Update (I)
4. Bond Project Manager Cost Reporting and Report Example (I)
5. Construction Cost Versus Time Report – CM at Risk Requirement (I)
6. Review and Approval of the Committee’s Website Policy Statement (A)
7. Review of Committee Members Term of Representation (I)
8. Suggestions for next meeting agenda (A)
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Ohlone College will provide assistance and accommodation for access to activities and programs. Call (510) 659-6200 for information and arrangements.
If it is anticipated that a large number of people plan to attend a meeting, please call the President’s Office (659-6200) to make arrangements for an alternate meeting site.