OHLONE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
NOTICE is hereby given that the Citizen’s Oversight Committee appointed by the Governing Board of the Fremont-Newark Community College District will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, August 2, 2004, 6:30 P.M., Ohlone College, Room 7101, 43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont, California. The order of business for said meeting is as follows:
OTHER SCHEDULED ITEMS:
1. Approval of Minutes from 6/07/04 (A) - 5 min. (Not currently available)
2. Approval of Agenda (A) - 5 min.
3. Review of Financial Report for Period Ending 6/30/04 (I) (D. Eichelberger - 20 min.
4. Update on CM at Risk (I) - 10 min.
5. Update on Brownfields Grant (I) - 5 min.
6. Update on Newark Center Project - 10 min.
7. Update on Fremont Campus Architect Selection Process (I) - 10 min.
8. Report on Seismic Studies (I) - 15 min.(Complete report available at the meeting)
9. Review and Approval of Bond Oversight Committee Report (I/A) - 10 min.
(January through June, 2004)
10. Committee Newsletter (I/A) - 10 min.
11. Agenda Items – Next Meeting - 5 min.