OHLONE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
NOTICE is hereby given that the Citizen’s Oversight Committee appointed by the Governing Board of the Fremont-Newark Community College District will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, October 4, 2004, 6:30 P.M., Ohlone College, Board Room – Child Development Center, Room 122, 43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont, California. The order of business for said meeting is as follows:
OTHER SCHEDULED ITEMS:
1. Approval of Minutes from 6/07/04 (A) - 5 min.
Approval of Minutes from 8/02/04 (A) - 5 min.
2. Approval of Agenda (A) - 5 min.
3. Review of Approved Newark Center Design/Budget (I) - 60 min.
4. Report from Newark Center User Group Representative (I) 10 min.
5. Update on Fremont Campus Master Plan (I) - 10 min.
6. Website/Committee Newsletter (I/A) - 10 min.
7. Agenda Items – Next Meeting - 5 min.