OHLONE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
CITIZENSí OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
NOTICE is hereby given that the Citizenís Oversight Committee appointed by the Governing Board of the Fremont-Newark Community College District will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, February 7, 2005, 6:30 P.M., Ohlone College, in Room 4201, 43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont, California. The order of business for said meeting is as follows:
OTHER SCHEDULED ITEMS:
1. Approval of Minutes from 12/06/04 (A) - 5 min.
Approval of Minutes from (6/07/04) (A)
2. Approval of Agenda (A) - 5 min.
3. Review of Auditorís Report - 20 min.
4. Review of Independent Auditorís Performance Report - 10 min.
5. Review of Second Quarter Bond Report (Don) - 15 min.
6. Review of Newark Center Site Package (I) - 20 min.
7. Report from Newark Center User Group Representative (I) - 10 min.
8. Update on Fremont Campus Master Plan (I) - 20 min.
- Student Services Building
- Other Bond Projects
9. Discussion/Approval of New Member Addition
10. Review/Approval of Semi-annual Bond Oversight Committee Report Ė 10 min.
11. Agenda Items Ė Next Meeting - 5 min.