Online Career Resources - Career Services
For comprehensive career and employment services, please contact the Tri-Cities One-Stop Career Center located at the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology, 39399 Cherry Street, Newark, CA.
At Career Voyages, "[s]tart exploring career options and be in demand by knowing about high growth jobs with better wages and a brigher future."
- In-Demand Magazine - Advanced Manufacturing (PDF)
- In-Demand Magazine - Construction (PDF)
- In-Demand Magazine - Energy (PDF)
- In-Demand Magazine - Health Care (PDF)
- Geography Jobs (PDF)
- Advanced Manufacturing Profile (PDF)
- Automotive Profile (PDF)
- Biotechnology Profile (PDF)
- Construction Profile (PDF)
- Energy Profile (PDF)
- Financial Services Profile (PDF)
- Geospatial Technology Profile (PDF)
- Health Care Profile (PDF)
- Hospitality Profile (PDF)
- Information Technology Profile (PDF)
- Retail Profile (PDF)
- Transportation Profile (PDF)
- JobWeb is devoted to helping college students, seniors, new college graduates, and alumni with career development and the job search.
- Occupational Information Network (O’Net)
- O'Net Online is a comprehensive database of worker attributes and job characteristics.
- California Careers Information
- This career resource network provide career development information for California students, educators and parents.
- California Labor Market Information
- Find out what industries are expanding or declining, and how many new positions are forecast to be offered in the upcoming years.
- America’s Career Info Net
- The America’s Career Information Network provides information on occupation and industry, labor market resources and more.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Current information on careers, published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Topics include nature of work, working conditions, how many employed in field, type of training required, job outlook, earnings, related occupations and sources of additional information.
- Brave New Work World
- News stories from around the world on both the old and new economy and trends that impact the workforce.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".