Duplicating Services Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Central Services
Q. How are exams secured and/or picked up?
Exams are secured in a locked cabinet after the Mailroom is closed. If you want your exam in your mailbox, the exam will be secured in a sealed envelope with tape or placed in a locked lobby locker. If you want to pick up your exam, a Mailroom notice will be placed in your mailbox when the exam is ready for pick-up. Exams are not released to students.
Q. What types of duplicating job services are available?
- Exams are first priority. Turn around time depends upon how large and/or unusual the request.
- Self-Service Lobby Copier. Every full-time and part-time faculty has a Colleague ID Number for their code. Codes are provided by your Division Dean. Each code is set for 300 copies. Codes are cleared every Monday.
- Express: 1-day Service. Medium jobs. Received in morning, ready in afternoon.
- 3-day Service (normal duplicating service). For longer / lengthier duplicating jobs.
- See also Lead Time.
- Duplicating requests are also accepted by email - some restrictions apply.
Q. Is approval required?
The Director of Student Activities must authorize duplication of fliers for campus clubs. Large and/or copyrighted jobs must be authorized by your Division Dean.