Article - Office of College Advancement
Fremont Bank and Ohlone College Athletics Golf Tournament
Tuesday, October 16, 2007—Reprinted from Tri-City Voice.
Your contribution will help Ohlone's Intercollegiate Athletic programs by providing uniforms for teams, travel, equipment, facility upgrades and the student athletic scholarship program. Over the years Ohlone's athletic programs have provided student athletes with opportunities to achieve their athletic and educational objectives. Many of Ohlone's athletes will be continuing their athletic and educational goals at four-year institutions.
The registration fee is $225 for individuals and $900 for a foursome. This includes green fees, golf cart, barbeque lunch, benefit dinner, special awards and prizes.
- 11 a.m. Registration, Lunch, and a putting contest.
- 12:15 p.m. Rinal instructions and a review of the tournament format.
- 12:30 p.m. Tee-off and shotgun start
- 5:30 p.m. Silent auction and beverages.
- 6:30 p.m. "19th Hole" dinner, raffle, live auction, and awards presentation.
Sponsorship opportunities and Registration Form are available on the Ohlone College Athletics website.