Ohlone Hosts Annual Fall Career Fair - Article, Office of College Advancement
By Patch Staff.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012—Reprinted from Newark Patch.
Job seekers are invited to the 12th annual Fall Career Fair hosted by Ohlone College and Tri-Cities One Stop Career Center.
The community is invited to attend the event, which will be held Friday, Oct. 19 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Ohlone College Newark Center.
Those looking for a new career will have the opportunity to meet prospective employers, explore career options and network with key business contacts.
Employers affiliated with companies in biotech, healthcare, green business, technology, manufacturing, retail, staffing agencies, armed forces, security and more will be recruiting at the event.
The following companies are expected to have representatives present at the event:
- Accent Care, Inc
- Akima Infrastructure Services, Laurence Livermore Lab
- Allied Parton Security
- American Swim Academy
- ATR International – recruits for multiple industries
- Bauer's Intelligent Transportation
- BART Police Department
- CBS Radio
- Cumulus Media Partners, S.F
- Ghirardelli Chocolate
- Hickory Farm
- Kelly Services
- Mizuho O.S.I – Medical Device
- Mi Pueblo Foods
- Primus Staffing/ Recruits for multiple industries
- Robert Half/ Office Team
- Sears Holdings
- Target/ Fremont
- Target Hayward
- Westvalley Staffing Group- Recruits for multiple Industries
According to an event flier, those who attend are advised to dress professional, bring copies of their resumes and be enthusiastic when talking with employers.