Media Kit: Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology - Office of College Advancement
- EPA Press Release: Once blighted area redeveloped into “green” campus: U.S. EPA, college president, Lt. Gov. dedicate new community college campus, January 31, 2008
- Press Release: Ohlone College Opens Environmentally Sustainable Campus, January 25, 2008
- District News Release: Ohlone College Opens New (Green) Campus, January 16, 2008
- College of the Future (PDF 2.2 MB)
- Environmental Savings Report - Solar Energy (PDF 731 KB)
- Teaching "Green California" at the College of the Future (PDF 1 MB)
- Sustainable Architecture for a College of the Future (PDF 3.4 MB), Perkins+Will
- Project Data Sheet (PDF 28 KB), Perkins+Will
- Sustainable Design Features (PDF 42 KB), Perkins+Will
- 2006-2007 Annual Report for the Ohlone Community College District (PDF 23.4 MB)
For additional information, please contact the Public Information Officer.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".