500 Free T-Shirt Giveaway Promotion - Office of College Advancement
Start Spring 2018 With a Fresh New T-Shirt
Ohlone College is giving away 500 branded t-shirts to the first 500 new and continuing students who provide proof of class registration (for a minimum of 12 units) for the Spring 2018 Semester. Rules listed below.
We’ll have both men's and women's medium, large and extra-large sizes while supplies last.
Take a look at the schedule of classes, and then enroll at your earliest opportunity. You could be one of the lucky recipients.
New and continuing student registration has begun.
Spring semester begins January 22, 2018.
How to Get Your Free T-Shirt!
- Register for at least 12 units for Spring Semester 2018 at Ohlone College by December 15, 2017.
- December 18, 19 and 20, 2017: Show your class schedule on Ohlone’s Mobile App* to a representative the Fremont campus, Hyman Hall, room HH-123, first floor lobby, during business hours listed below.
- Sign that you have received the shirt.
- Get a free shirt!
- Fremont Campus, 1st Floor, Room HH-123
- Monday – Wednesday, December 18 – 20, 2017
- 8:00am – Noon
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm
T-shirts will be given out during business hours stated above, on December 12, 13, 15 and 18 – 20, 2017. One shirt will be awarded per student registered. Medium, large and extra-large shirts will be available on a first come first serve basis. Students must provide the class schedule on Ohlone’s Mobile App showing registration for a minimum of 12 units. Students must register for a minimum of 12 units by Friday, December 15, 2017 to be eligible. Students under the age of 18, will need to bring a parent or legal guardian to claim t-shirt. Students (or parent or guardian if under 18) must sign off on a signature sheet that they have received a shirt. Lost, damaged, or stolen shirts will not be replaced.