Belly Dancing Classes with Nanna Candelaria
Ohlone for Healthy Living - Ohlone College Community Education
Learn basic belly dance steps, movements and Middle Eastern rhythms. No previous dance experience needed. Get a great workout, improve your posture and have fun!
- Mondays, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- February 24 - May 12, 2013 (no class March 24)
- Only $160 for 11 classes
- Drop-in available for $18 per class
- Room NC1407, first floor, Wing 4, Ohlone College Newark Center
- Download the Belly Dancing with Nanna Candelaria flyer (PDF)
- Register online at Ohlone College Community Education Registration, (510) 742-2303
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
About Belly Dance Instructor Nanna Candelaria
As a full time dancer Nanna cultivated her performance skills through extensive experience entertaining in restaurants, nightclubs, and a multitude of public and private events. Nanna teaches students of all levels locally in San Francisco, Berkeley, and Oakland, and offers master workshops to dance communities beyond the Bay Area. As a teacher and performer Nanna delights in inspiring and impassioning others through dance. For more information on Nanna please visit www.bellydancebynanna.net.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".