Belly Dancing with Ahava
Ohlone for Healthy Living - Ohlone College Community Education
Learn basic belly dance steps, movements and Middle Eastern rhythms. No previous dance experience needed.
- Mondays, 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- September 22 - December 8, 2014
- Only $150 for 12 classes; fee includes parking
- Drop-in available for $14 per class (parking not included for drop-ins)
- Ohlone College Newark Center, Room NC1407, first floor, Wing 4
- Download the Belly Dancing with Ahava flyer (PDF)
Register online at Ohlone College Community Education Registration, (510) 742-2303.
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
About Belly Dance Instructor Ahava
Ahava, meaning "Love" in Hebrew, is a multi-award winning performer from the San Francisco Bay Area. She is well known for her graceful Egyptian style, commanding stage presence and crowd-pleasing drum solos. Ahava, being the eternal student, is committed to studying not only Middle Eastern dance, but also the language and culture. She continues to attend workshops, seminars and read and learn as much as she can so that she's not only a knowledgeable dancer, but a knowledgeable teacher as well.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".