Belly Dancing with Nanna Candelaria
Ohlone for Healthy Living - Ohlone College Community Education
Learn basic belly dance steps, movements and Middle Eastern rhythms. No previous dance experience needed. Get a great workout, improve your posture and have fun!
- Mondays, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- September 9 - November 25, 2013 (no class November 11)
- Only $160 for 11 classes; fee includes parking
- Drop-in available for $18 per class
- Room NC1407, first floor, Wing 4, Ohlone College Newark Center
- Download the Belly Dancing with Nanna Candelaria flyer (PDF)
- Register online at Ohlone College Community Education Registration, (510) 742-2303
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
About Belly Dance Instructor Nanna Candelaria
As a full time dancer Nanna cultivated her performance skills through extensive experience entertaining in restaurants, nightclubs, and a multitude of other public and private events. Nanna teaches students of all levels locally in the Bay Area, and offers master workshops to dance instructors beyond the Bay Area. As a teacher and performer Nanna delights in inspiring and impassioning others through dance. For more information, please visit www.bellydancebynanna.net.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".