Belly Dancing with Ahava
Ohlone for Healthy Living - Ohlone College Community Education
Learn basic belly dance steps, movements and Middle Eastern rhythms. No previous dance experience needed. Get a great workout, improve your posture and have fun!
- Mondays, 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- February 3 - April 28, 2014 (no class February 17 and March 24)
- Only $110 for 11 classes; fee includes parking
- Drop-in available for $12 per class
- Room NC1407, first floor, Wing 4, Ohlone College Newark Center
- Download the Belly Dancing with Ahava flyer (PDF)
- Register online at Ohlone College Community Education Registration, (510) 742-2303
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
About Belly Dance Instructor Ahava
Ahava, meaning "Love" in Hebrew, is a multi-award winning performer from the San Francisco Bay Area. She is well known for her graceful Egyptian style, commanding stage presence and crowd-pleasing drum solos. Ahava, being the eternal student, is committed to studying not only Middle Eastern dance, but also the language and culture. She continues to attend workshops, seminars and read and learn as much as she can so that she's not only a knowledgeable dancer, but a knowledgeable teacher as well.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".