Tai Chi and Qigong Classes
Ohlone for Healthy Living - Ohlone College Community Education
Foundations of Health and Wellness through Tai Chi and Qigong
Strongly recommended for all students, this 90 minute class focuses on popular Qigong routines, including Six Sound Healing Form and Eight Section Brocade, as well as focusing on practicing Yang Style and Chen Style Tai Chi, to provide a well-rounded fitness workout that readies the mind, body and spirit for serious Tai Chi/Qigong learning and practice.
- Saturdays, 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Session 1: September 7 - October 12, 2013
- Session 2: October 26 - December 7, 2013 (no class November 30)
- 6 classes in each session
- $65 per session; fee includes parking
- Room NC1407, first floor, Wing 4, Ohlone College Newark Center
- Download the Tai Chi and Qigong flyer (PDF)
- Register online at Ohlone College Community Education Registration, (510) 742-2303
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
For more information about these classes, please contact Tai Chi and Qigong instructor Master May Chen at email@example.com.
About the Instructor
Master May Chen, President of Health Qigong USA, Tai Chi Master of the Year 2010, World Qigong Congress.
See also May Chen Honored as Tai Chi Master of the Year, April 20, 2010 press release.
- Ohlone College, Fremont campus
- 43600 Mission Boulevard, Fremont, CA (Fremont Campus Map, Directions)
- Ohlone College Newark Center
- 39399 Cherry Street, Newark, CA (Newark Campus Map, Directions)
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".