- The Fremont Counseling center will be open Monday through Thursday from July 1 - August 7 (closed on July 3-4).
- Drop-in counseling will be available from 10:00am to 12:00pm and from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Counseling appointments will be available on a limited basis.
- The Newark Counseling center will be open Monday through Thursday from July 1-24 (closed on July 3-4).
- Drop-in counseling will be available from 10:00am to 12:00pm and from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. No counseling appointments will be available at the Newark Campus during this time.
- The Newark Counseling Center will be closed from July 25 - August 8.
Online Counseling will be available all summer.
Check out the newly launched Undocumented Students (AB 540) web page containing information and resources for undocumented students!
We can help you reach your goals!
The Counseling Department is here to serve all students of Ohlone College. Counselors meet with students individually, in small groups, workshops, and in classes to help students in achieving their academic goals and personal growth. Counselors are educated to directly assist students with a wide range of issues and are knowledgeable about other helpful resources at Ohlone and in the community. Counselors can provide career information and assessment, orientation, and other general counseling services. Counselors have current college transfer information and help students with transfer plans.
Did You Know…?
Ohlone has the fourth highest transfer rate of all Bay Area community colleges. Visit the Transfer Center for transfer assistance, such as transfer workshops, applications, scholarships, and more!
This website is intended to provide useful information to help you succeed in your personal and educational endeavors. As information is constantly changing, we encourage students to see a counselor at least once a semester. Welcome!
- New Students' Responsibilities regarding Counseling
- Continuing Students' Responsibilities regarding Counseling
- Services for Re-entry Adults
See also How to Enroll on the Admissions and Records website.
- Fremont campus: (510) 659-6110;
Student Services Center (Building 7), Room 7302, third floor
- Newark Center: (510) 742-2340;
Newark Student Services Center, Room NC1312, first floor, Wing 3
- Drop-in Sessions