The Fremont and Newark Counseling Centers will be open for drop-in counseling the following extended hours:
- Friday, January 20: 8:30am - 4:45pm
- Monday - Thursday: January 23-26: 8:30am - 5:45pm
- Friday, January 27: 8:30am - 4:45pm
- Friday, February 3: 8:30am - 1:00pm
Note: The Newark Counseling Center is closed from 12:00pm - 1:00pm.
We can help you reach your goals!
The Counseling Department is here to serve all students of Ohlone College. Counselors meet with students individually, in small groups, in workshops, and in classes to help students achieve their academic goals and personal growth. Counselors are educated to directly assist students with a wide range of issues and are knowledgeable about other helpful resources at Ohlone and in the community. Counselors can provide career information and assessment, orientation, and other general counseling services. Counselors have current university transfer information and help students with transfer plans.
This website is intended to provide useful information to help you succeed in your personal and educational endeavors. As information is constantly changing, we encourage students to see a counselor at least once a semester. Welcome!
- New Students' Responsibilities regarding Counseling
- Continuing Students' Responsibilities regarding Counseling
- Services for Re-entry Adults
See also How to Enroll on the Admissions and Records website.
- Fremont campus: (510) 659-6110;
Student Services Center (Building 7), Room 7302, third floor
- Newark Center: (510) 742-2341;
Newark Student Services Center, Room NC1312, first floor, Wing 3
- Drop-in Sessions