Counselors and Staff at the Newark Campus - Counseling Department
The Counseling Department can be contacted at:
- Fremont campus: (510) 659-6110;
Student Services Center (Building 7), Room 7302, third floor
- Newark Center: (510) 742-2340;
Newark Student Services Center, Room NC1312, first floor, Wing 3
- Counselors - Fremont campus
- Counselors - Newark Center campus
- Administrative Counseling Staff
- Counselors for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- DSPS Staff and Counselors
- EOPS Staff and Counselors
- Financial Aid Staff and Counselors
- Placement Testing Center Staff
- Transfer Center Staff
- Workability III Staff
Counselor, Registered Nursing Program
- Room NC1322, first floor, Wing 3, Newark Center
- Languages Spoken: English
- For Registered Nursing Program information or information about prerequisites or equivalencies for courses taken at other colleges or universities, please send your inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To schedule a counseling appointment, please contact Janet Corcoran at email@example.com.
Mike De Unamuno
Counselor, Puente Counselor
- Room NC1321, first floor, Wing 3, Newark Center
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
- I support dreamers. If you are an undocumented student, call or email me and I will do everything I can to support you. See also Undocumented Students (AB 540).
- Job Description: General Counselor, Puente Project
- Room NC1319, first floor, Wing 3, Newark Center
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish (pocito espanol)
- Job Description: General Counselor. Counselor for students in the Physical Therapist Assistant program, Respiratory Therapist program, or Registered Nursing program.
- Interests/Hobbies: Drama, writing, family, Special Olympics