Online Probation Workshops
The Ohlone College Counseling Department has created a series of workshops to help you better understand your academic record and get back on track. If you have an academic standing of Probation or Subject to Dismissal you are required to complete one of the following workshops.
After reading through each workshop you will be prompted to fill out a worksheet to send to an Ohlone Counselor. Once this form is submitted you will be cleared to register for the following semester.
- Why Am I On Probation? (if you already completed this workshop in a previous semester you must choose one of the workshops listed in “Subject to Dismissal”)
If your status is Subject to Dismissal (or Probation status but you already completed the “Why Am I On Probation?” workshop), you must complete one of the following workshops:
- Motivation & Goal Setting
- Self Esteem
- Stress Management
- Study Skills & Test Taking
- Time Management & Procrastination
* If you are currently on any probation status, these workshops are already in your Canvas account under the course title, “Academic Standing Workshops”.
Returning students, please click on any workshop above to sign up for access. Login to Canvas 1-2 days after signing up for one of the workshops listed above.
Supporting Documents and FormsSkip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Office or a Microsoft Office Viewer (free) is required to open Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on this page (marked "DOC", "DOCX", "XLS", "XLSX", "PPT", or "PPS"). Get the Microsoft Office Compability Pack (free) for older versions of MS Office (2000, XP, or 2003).