Online Probation Workshops
The Ohlone College Counseling Department has created a series of workshops to help you better understand your academic record and get back on track. If you have an academic standing of Probation or Subject to Dismissal you are required to complete one of the following workshops.
After reading through each workshop you will be prompted to fill out a worksheet to send to an Ohlone Counselor. Once this form is submitted you will be cleared to register for the following semester.
- Why Am I On Probation? (if you have already completed this workshop in previous semesters you must complete one of the workshops listed in "Academic Subject to Dismissal")
If your status is Subject to Dismissal (Academic), please select one of the following workshops to sign-up for access in Canvas:
- Motivation & Goal Setting
- Self Esteem
- Stress Management
- Study Skills & Test Taking
- Time Management & Procrastination
* Login to Canvas after signing up for one of the workshops listed above. It generally takes 1-2 business days before you will see the Academic Standing workshops course in Canvas.
If your status is Subject to Dismissal (Progress), please complete the following workshop:
- All About Progress Probation (for students with 50% or more W, I, and P/NP units only. If your cumulative GPA is below 2.0 you must complete an “Academic Subject to Dismissal” workshop.)
Note: If your Subject to Dismissal status is both Academic and Progress, you must choose a Subject to Dismissal (Academic) workshop.
Supporting Documents and FormsSkip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Office or a Microsoft Office Viewer (free) is required to open Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on this page (marked "DOC", "DOCX", "XLS", "XLSX", "PPT", or "PPS"). Get the Microsoft Office Compability Pack (free) for older versions of MS Office (2000, XP, or 2003).