Academic Standing Workshop:
All About Progress Probation! (page 11)
There are many resources out there to help you improve your time management. Here are some ideas to get you started (printable PDF (new window)):
- Academic Tutoring Services (new window)
- Counseling Department (new window), Room 7322, Building 7, third floor, Fremont campus
- Personal Development (new window) courses on campus & online
- Transfer Center (new window), Building 7, third floor lobby, Fremont campus
- Financial Aid Office (new window), Room 7249, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus
- Student Health Center (new window), Room 7302, Building 7, third floor, Fremont campus
- DSPS (new window) (Disabled Students Programs & Services), Room 7217, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus
Financial Aid Announcement: If you are receiving Financial Aid, you must see your financial aid case manager as soon as possible to check on your financial aid eligibility. You may make an appointment with financial aid by calling (510) 659-6150.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".