Curriculum Guides 2004-2005
(Fall 2004, Spring 2005, Summer 2005)
These curriculum guides are based on the Ohlone College 2004-2005 degree requirements. Students who will be graduating using a different catalog for their degree requirements should see a counselor and/or refer to the appropriate Ohlone College Catalog (view Ohlone's Catalog Rights Policy). All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review degree requirements and/or have questions answered.
Real Estate Sales Broker
Certificate of Achievement
This curriculum is designed to prepare students for employment as a real estate sales broker. Opportunities exist in sales, appraising, with a real estate finance organization, or with a title company. The program qualifies students for the real estate sales broker examination.
Requirements for AA Degree:
- Complete Major Field and Supporting Courses with a 2.0 grade point average.
- Complete Plan A, B, or C General Education requirements. These are specified in the Ohlone College Catalog.
- Complete at least 60 degree-applicable units with a 2.0 grade point average.
- Complete at least 12 units at Ohlone College.
Requirements for Certificate of Achievement:
- Complete Major Field courses as indicated below.
- Complete at least six units at Ohlone College.
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average in Major Field courses.
|RE-121||Real Estate Principles||3|
|RE-122||Real Estate Practice||3|
|RE-124||Legal Aspects of Real Estate||3|
|RE-126||Real Estate Finance||3|
|RE-128||Real Estate Appraisal||3|
|RE-149||Real Estate Property Management||3|
|BA-102A||Principles of Economics-Macroeconomics||3|
|BA-123||Math for Accounting and Business||3|
|CAOT-153||Introduction to Internet||1|