Index to Curriculum Guides for 2014-2015
(Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Summer 2015)
These curriculum guides are based on the Ohlone College 2014-2015 Catalog academic program requirements. Students who will be graduating using a different catalog for their requirements should see a counselor and refer to the appropriate Ohlone College Catalog (view Ohlone's Catalog Rights Policy). All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and/or have questions answered.
The files linked to on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader (free) (or other PDF-compatible software) to access them.
From the 2014-2015 Catalog:
Search this page with Quick Access
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Arts for Transfer (learn more about AA-T degrees)
- Associate Degree for Transfer (learn more about ADT degrees)
- Associate in Science
- Associate in Science for Transfer (learn more about AS-T degrees)
- Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate of Accomplishment