DSPS Counseling - Disabled Students Programs and Services
Welcome to the DSPS Counseling web page.
We have put additional information in this central location to help DSPS students navigate the Internet more easily and to keep informed of the latest workshops and registration dates. Although no DSPS counselors are available over the Summer Session, you may call DSPS at (510) 659-6079 for information and to set up an appointment during the Fall or Spring semesters.
Please call (510) 659-6079 to set up an appointment.
- Monday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Through March 3: Closed on Fridays
- Starting Friday, March 4: 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
- (510) 659-6079
- Room 7217, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus
Priority Registration for Summer/Fall 2016 is coming soon! Are you prepared?
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Room 7207, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus
- To reserve a spot, email Terry Taskey at email@example.com
- Download Pre-Registration Workshop flyer (PDF)
Sign up in advance for this Pre-Registration Workshop with Rose Burciaga, Kara Cattivera, and Terry Taskey. Get some ideas for classes to take next semester.
Topics to be discussed:
- Using WebAdvisor
- General education classes
- Preparing for your major
- Planning an effective schedule
For more information and to reserve a spot, please email Terry Taskey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule for planning your Classes and Other Activities each semester (DOC), (PDF)
- Alternate Media Request Form (PDF) - Use this form to request alternate media for your classes. Submit one form per book. After you fill out the form, you may either print it out and submit it to the DSPS office, or save it and email it to your DSPS Counselor. Forms must be signed by your DSPS Counselor or the DSPS Director before being processed.
- Ohlone College DSPS Welcome Packet (PDF)
- Ohlone College Foundation Scholarships
- WebAdvisor - This free account will enable you to access all of your Ohlone College records.
- Free Email Accounts - An email account is required to use WebAdvisor. Gmail and Yahoo! Mail are two suggestions if you need a free account. Remember to put your user name and password in a safe place.
- This blank schedule may be downloaded and modified in order that you may create your own schedule
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Office or a Microsoft Office Viewer (free) is required to open Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on this page (marked "DOC", "DOCX", "XLS", "XLSX", "PPT", or "PPS"). Get the Microsoft Office Compability Pack (free) for older versions of MS Office (2000, XP, or 2003).