Continuing Students - Disabled Students Programs and Services

A continuing student is a student who was enrolled at Ohlone College during the most recent previous semester, not including Summer Tem.

Each semester, remember to:

  • Update your Student Profile on Webadvisor before you register for classes.
  • Turn in your request forms as soon as you register for classes.¬† Forms are to be turned in to the DSPS office, Fremont Campus, Building. 7, room 7217 or they can be scanned and emailed to

Form to be turned in are:

  • Accommodations Request Forms form per semester

It is strongly recommended that continuing students make an appointment to meet with a DSPS Counselor each semester for any of the following:

  • Student Education Plan
  • Transfer or Graduation progress check
  • Evaluation¬† of degree or certificate completion
  • Explore majors and the universities that offer related fields
  • Disability management
  • Accommodations review
  • Personal and career goals
  • Academic standing and reinstatement
  • Why am I on academic probation?
Skip plugin notice.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".