Equipment Loan - Disabled Students Programs and Services
Educational access sometimes means that students need equipment such as recorders, listening devices or visual enhancers to benefit from instruction
DSPS has selected equipment available for loan. Equipment loans are upon counselor approval and will only be made if the student is enrolled in classes. Equipment is loaned for school-sponsored activities only. The student will be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in putting your registration and student records on hold.
Examples of Loaned Equipment:
- Live Scribe Pen & Notebook
- Assistive Listening Device
- Headphones – for Dragon
- Headphones - for quiet
- Students may have the DSPS Loaned Equipment for the entire semester. It is due back to DSPS no later than one week after Final Exams.
- Students are responsible for the DSPS Loaned Equipment.
- If the DSPS Loaned Equipment gets stolen, students will need to provide a police report.
- If the DSPS Loaned Equipment is broken due to manufacture reasons, please bring it to the DSPS Director ASAP, so the equipment can be sent it out for repair/warranty.
- If the DSPS Loaned Equipment is broken due to misuse, it is the students responsibility to replace it.