Returning Students - Disabled Students Programs and Services

A student who has attended Ohlone College but missed a semester (Spring and/or Fall) or longer.

  • Any student who has missed a semester or longer will need to re-apply to Ohlone College. You will still have your same student ID number when you return to Ohlone.

Step 2
Contact the DSPS Office, 510-659-6079 or

  • We may still have your documentation verifying your disability on file or achieved.
  • If we no longer have your documentation on file, we will assist you on how to obtain documentation to verify your disability.
  • You will need to schedule an appointment to meet with a DSPS Counselor for an intake appointment to reinstate your file and accommodations.

Welcome back to DSPS

Skip plugin notice.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".